We collect two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you choose to provide to us and non
personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address. We will only use the information that we collect about
you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
1. PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- a. Online Forms & E-mail: The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about us, our services or products, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or email address in order to respond to your enquiries.
- b. E-commerce & Online Orders/Enquiries: The type of information we will collect from you will include your name, address, shipping address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details. Your order information will be stored securely. Your credit/debit card information will only be used to securely process your order via a payment gateway and will not be visible to us.
- Also, if you submit any form of application (employment applications, service quotation/estimate requests, or any other enquiries, requests or applications) to us via e-mail, you will be required to include personally-identifiable information so that we can adequately review your application and contact you. We may collect and store the information you choose to provide us in order to send you information about us from time to time.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
2. NON PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- a. IP Addresses: An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our web site and to gather site statistics.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
- We do not share personally-identifiable and/or non personally-identifiable information with third party organisations, except where expressed by us with your given consent. Also, we may disclose personally-identifiable information when required to do so under law or in cooperation with a legal request in connection with any law enforcement investigation or other public safety matter.
- We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.